How to Create WordPress Carousel Slider with Soliloquy
Do you want to create a carousel slider that shows many images at once? From showcasing sponsors to displaying product lines, a WordPress carousel slider offers a clean, professional presentation. With the Soliloquy WordPress plugin, you can create a Carousel Slider quickly by using the Carousel Addon, available to those with a Developer’s License or higher.
A carousel slider is a unique type of slider with many features!
- Show multiple images in a row, rather than one at a time
- Highly customizable; tons of settings to tweak to get that perfect slider
- Streamline your sliders and keep visitors scrolling!
You can check out a video walkthrough below, or you can follow our guide to see how you can make a carousel slider in under three minutes.
How It Works
With the Carousel Addon for Soliloquy, you can display multiple images all at once. Configuration is customizable to your needs; you can change the minimum and maximum number of images to show at once, set the width and height, and determine how many images move during transitions. If you want even more customization, you can utilize the CSS Addon.
While anyone can use a carousel slider, there are certain webpages that benefit greatly from it. Upon reflection, you have likely seen a carousel slider for:
- Sporting Events: Displaying sponsor’s logo, linking to their homepage.
- Merchandise: Showcasing product lines such as electronics, books, and services.
- Testimonials: Short blurbs praising your work add great value to your website. Having them in a carousel allows visitors to your website to read through many all at once.
- Real Estate: The ability to see four to five houses at once increases the likelihood of a visitor to continue to click through your website and therefore increases the opportunity for profit.
If you want to make the most of your new carousel slider, check out these guides that will get you creating beautiful carousels in no time!
- How to Create a Text Only Carousel Slider in WordPress
- Create a WordPress Slider for Logos
- How to Create a WordPress Slider With Columns
What are your thoughts? How have you used Soliloquy’s Carousel Addon? Comment below and share with the community. And remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get more slider tutorials and WordPress tips!